Apply Online or Call (866) 776-0107
Class A National Flex Operations Driver
Great Opportunity with a Growing Company
Vanguard Supply Chain Solutions delivers best in-class Life Sciences supply chain solutions with technology and innovation embedded into its DNA.
This is a great opportunity to join a world-class operation providing services to the medical research industry.
As a National Flex Operations Driver, the ideal candidate will be responsible for performing an array of duties to include warehousing, driving, training, and delivering of product. You will operate Non-CDL and CDL vehicles to complete client deliveries and operate equipment in warehouse environments. It is very important that this candidate be flexible and prepared to travel for up to two weeks at a time with short to no notice
. This position does require significant travel to Vanguard Distribution Centers around the country as well as overnight and weekend travel.
The Class A National Flex Operations Driver opportunity is for you if you have:
Requirements needed to be qualified to do the job:
- Perform warehouse duties such as receiving product, running shipping document, fulfilling, and shipping orders.
- Operate heavy equipment needed to perform warehouse functions.
- Willing and able to travel for up to two weeks, overnights, and weekends with short to no notice.
- Have worked and driven in environmentally controlled environments such as temperature, humidity, and sanitations standards.
- Provide world class customer service to client and/or their customers.
- Highly proficient ability to learn and utilize various technologies associated with the duties of the position.
Benefits are effective on your first day
- 2 years verifiable driving experience.
- Stable work history.
- Proven record of safe driving.
- Experience with inventory and logistics software programs preferred.
- Previous Warehouse experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
and include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
Apply Online Below or Call (866) 776-0107
Posting ID: 607692122Posted: 2021-02-19