Kelly Services is actively seeking a Parts Return – Claims Inspector for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long-term contract opportunity.
Parts Return – Claims Inspector
Job Knowledge and Skill: Solid interpersonal, conflict resolution, negotiation, and decision-making skills. A full understanding of policies and procedures as they relate to both the corporate and dealership environment. The ability to train, lead and guide both in a team situation as well as individual situations.
Experience: Three or more years of related experience in receiving/stock keeping or picking/packing preferred, work experience at a professional level is highly desired. Previous automotive experience at either the manufacturer or dealer level is also desirable, especially in the parts and service area. Related experience.
Education: A high school diploma or G.E.D. Consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products. Include extensive knowledge of CPIA system, NMPS, VIN3, ASIST, FAST, Nissan Warranty Parts Return, and Infiniti AS/400 dealer system.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
1. As directed, performs a combination of the following tasks related to the receipt, storage and shipment of automotive parts and accessories.
2. Receives incoming items by opening crates and other containers using hand tools, verifying and sorting contents, and moving to specified area for distribution to stock locations.
3. Places materials on racks or shelves, according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, etc. Marks same with identifying information as required.
4. Locates parts and accessories specified on shipping label, loads onto cart or truck, and moves to sorting and shipping area.
5. Operates hand truck, forklift, or powered truck as necessary.
6. Prepares orders for shipment by verifying materials against label, packing items to minimize damage, weighing and labeling individual parcels, and moving to loading location for pick up by carrier or dealer.
7. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]