We are looking for smart and energetic Wellness Coordinators (front sales staff) to serve our growing membership-based therapeutic massage and facial spa in Conroe, serving the greater Lake Conroe, Montgomery, Willis and Huntsville areas. Our clinic has ranked in the top 1% of all locations nationwide for customer service as ranked by our guests! If you have the skills to be a top seller in the industry, please apply.
Full and part time positions available. We have a variety of shifts to fill so please contact us for an interview to discuss your schedule.
Principal Duties include:
- Ensuring the comfort, safety and value of customer experiences with Massage Envy
- Communicating effectively with guest and members regarding their therapeutic needs for massage and facial skin care
- Educating and Sales to Guests on the benefits of Membership, Gift Cards and Retail Products
- Answering phone calls and setting appointments
- Greeting members and guests and ensuring satisfaction
- Clerical duties including typing, filing and sorting
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the entire center
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management
Here is a list of some of the outstanding benefits we offer at our location:
- Hourly rate plus Membership sales bonuses including tiers for outstanding performance
- Gift card sales incentives
- Manager and Franchisee supported environment with on-going and proactive training
- Available Blue Cross and Blue Shield comprehensive major medical health insurance plans for you to access as a full-time employee working a minimum 30 hours per week as well as dental and vision plans
- Direct employment (not assigned to a temp agency or "1099" contractor status)
- Free payroll direct deposit service
- 401(K) after 1st year with free employer matching beginning January 2016
- One free service a month with discounts on facials, additional massages, and other retail products
- Delicious K-cup coffee machine
What it Takes to Succeed
For consideration, you must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Extensive retail customer service sales, interaction and communication
- Effective communicator with ability to clearly articulate on the phone and in person
- Ability to multi-task in a retail setting and work cohesively with others
- Outgoing positive personality
- Clean and business professional appearance which requires hair, face, and clothing to be business professional
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, and reliable work ethic
- Computer experience (preferred Spa scheduling program)
- Must pass a nationwide criminal background check
- Ability to lift (10-20pounds), stand and walk
- Abilty to use household cleaning products
- Ability to keep personal cell phone/ other electronics in provided locker or personal vehicle
- Must have a Business Professional Appearance of face, hair, clothing and shoes at all times.
Part-time and full-time positions available. Applicants must assert the ability to work a variable schedule for an assigned shift between 25-39 hours each week during our normal business hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday and 10am-6pm Sunday. Serious inquiries only.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Posting ID: 74304337Posted: 2020-12-30