New Albany Country Club is currently accepting resumes for Server/Bartenders to work in our a la carte dining rooms.
New Albany Country Club is a private Club in beautiful New Albany, Ohio. We are conveniently located just 5 minutes from 270 and 161 and 10 minutes from Easton.
• Candidates must be able to work nights and weekends, be flexible and perform in various roles based on the needs of the Club
• Previous food and beverage experience preferred
• Open availability preferred
• Full time positions available
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Possess strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and work independently
• Fast-paced, food service-oriented atmosphere
• Fun, upbeat, and friendly environment
• Free and convenient parking; free employee meals
• Team oriented staff and operation that allows for efficiency and expedience
• Formal dining atmosphere immersed in a beautiful facility for members to enjoy and staff to flourish
• Stable pay rates not based on business levels
• Consistent scheduling and daily routine; multiple special events throughout the season as well
• Flexibility with schedules to work around school obligations
• Reasonable evening hours and opportunity for early out times
• Advanced bar training available
• Opportunity to be part of the best Team in town. Also looking for sophisticated bartenders to work in the NACC Jack Nicklaus Room. It is a prestigious bar and lounge with craft cocktails, fun and friendly members, and a hard-working Team.
• Workplace filled with people who care. Care about doing good work. Care about the members and guests we serve. Care about the people we work with. And people who care about you!
• Work closely with multiple teams and teammates to fulfill and exceed member expectations
• Provide excellent food and beverage service to members & guests ensuring consistent satisfaction
• Follow procedures, protocols, and steps of service to ensure the entire team is set up to succeed in providing great experiences to our members
• Ensure the proper set up of individual rooms and areas on a daily basis
• Maintain consistent high service standards, as outlined in training
• Display complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu, including beverage offerings and daily features that may not be printed on the menu
• Follow daily opening/closing procedures, complete daily checklists, and execute day-to-day operations independently
• Guarantee all areas are member-ready at all times
• Accurately execute member and guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
• Become familiar with members' names and greet them accordingly in a manner to provide a warm welcome that will make them feel right at home
• Assist fellow team members to provide unique, personalized service that cannot be found anywhere else!
• Responsible for possessing thorough knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines offered by the Club
• $15.00 - $20.00/hour based on experience
• Opportunity for sales incentives for dessert, wine and other programming
• Earning incentives for training new employees and employee recognition programs
Posting ID: 600552855Posted: 2021-01-18