Our client Located in Marietta is seeking to add CPA's to their team. Great family environment. Direct Hire!
Complies with taxation requirements by preparing and filing tax documents; complying with tax regulations; maintaining tax records.
* Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents; establishing priorities.
* Prepares federal, state, local tax documents by assembling and analyzing financial information; completing forms using software.
* Records tax information by entering information into databases.
* Maintains compliance with tax regulations by researching current regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor.
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Tax, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Informing Others, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Accounting. CPA a plus, bilingual Spanish a plus!
Posting ID: 600901568Posted: 2021-01-23