Experienced Automation Technician
- Seeking highly skilled technicians with experience in electromechanical Automation systems for small scale chemical synthesis pharmaceutical production.
- Understanding of basic AC/DC electronics Good with hand tools for making custom cabling, wiring, and mounting of prototype automation electronics
- Demonstrated Experience in assembly, troubleshooting, calibration of transducers, deployment and qualification validation of Laboratory scale Automation systems involving fluidics, pumps, BLDC and Stepper motors, pH, temperature and pressure sensors and custom automation software
- Can read and produce electronics schematics, prefer experience with PI D as well
- Strong Troubleshooting of electronics to pcb component level and mechanical systems
- Experience with a variety of electronics test and measurement tools including DMM, Oscilloscope, data-acquisition systems
- Organized, hands on technician, documents their work appropriately
- Prefer AS or higher in any Engineering Technology discipline with at least 2 years professional experience
- Naturally inclined maker/tinkerer
- Good work ethic and physically fit for extended periods standing, stooping, good with handling small components and chemicals
- Further Qualifications with demonstrated development experience in one or more of the following
- Experience working with LabVIEW based automation systems
- Experience working in pharmaceutical or biomedical regulated environment
- Solidworks Design Experience with 3d printers LabVIEW Programming
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 605995186Posted: 2021-02-26