Sentrillion is currently looking for a Data Analytics Specialist with agile methodology, SAP and/or Maximo experience to join our team in supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Northern Virginia!
Are you a talented Data Analytics Specialist who wants to be part of a fast-growing, family-oriented company that makes a difference for your country and offers career growth opportunities nationwide? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Would you like to have your hard work recognized and rewarded? If so, please read on!
- Help shape the future of how some of the nation's most complex and challenging data are used to enhance national security and protect the lives of Agents, Officers, and those entering the country.
- Provide high-level architectural guidance, technical innovation, and analytical expertise to teams across CBP.
- Champion all aspects of data architecture, analytic methodology, and visualization functions including engineering standards, governance processes, and providing vision and context to explore and effectively utilize emerging technologies.
- Serve as a data and technology expert across a broad and diverse set of mission critical applications.
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives and solution releases.
- Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions involving technology, analytic methodologies, and advanced solution components.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria will include:
- 7-year check for felony convictions
- 7-year check for illegal drug use
- 7-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- 5-10 years of professional and/or academic experience working on complex data challenges in the areas of data architecture and engineering, data science, data analysis and visualization, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or related discipline.
- Strong software development background using Agile or DevOps methods and deep familiarity with cloud-native technologies.
- College degree (B.S.) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline. (Industry and/or Academic experience is acceptable in lieu of degree.)
- Working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting creativity and resourcefulness.
- Helping customers and mission users conceptualize and prioritize their data analysis and visualization needs.
- Evaluating existing data sets and reporting architectures to identify strategic gaps and apply modern technologies to creatively achieve superior mission outcomes.
- Applying your skills in development languages like Python and R to create or augment business and operational intelligence tools to detect trends, patterns, and non-obvious relationships in large, complex, and disparate data sets.
- Collaborating with teams across the organization to help prioritize competing analytic needs and incrementally develop new and optimized capabilities.
- Leading across teams and organizations as a responsible, team-oriented individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and work ethic.
- 5-10 years of DHS, DoD, or IC experience working in complex data environments, including the architecture and optimization of data schemas, petabyte-scale ETL, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience applying a range of analytical techniques including statistical, geospatial, link, temporal, and predictive analysis, for DHS, DoD, or IC agencies.
- 3-5 years of experience building and implementing artificial intelligence, neural networks, deep learning, or machine learning capabilities in software applications in a national security or academic environment.
- Experience in Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and DevOps processes and tools
- Experience implementing or migrating to Cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Previous experience as an Enterprise-level Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been helping secure America's borders andsafeguard national assets through integrated technology solutions. We develop strategies andimplement solutions that increase safety and security, save time, decrease cost, and improveoutcomes. We are also committed to being a good corporate citizen and helping improvethe communities in which we live and work by partnering with community organizations andvolunteering . A right-sized organization, we are big enough to protect the perimeter of thecountry, yet small enough to rapidly respond to customer needs.
We work hard to attract and retain employees who are committed to the important work that we do for our customers and the nation. Many have been with us for more than a decade! To do this, we offer a full benefits package , training programs , and opportunities for advancement . And, we maintain a collaborative corporate, culture that values people, is honest and open , promotes teamwork , and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Sentrillion is an EEO Employer/ Protected Veteran / Disabled
#ZRJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Sentrillion provides integrated technology solutions for national security, critical infrastructure and vital network communications. Whether it’s protecting our nation’s borders, seaports and airports; securing critical facilities, assets and systems; or providing essential wireless support services—we’ve got it covered.
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been helping secure America’s borders and safeguard national assets. Our full-lifecycle physical security solutions are critical to protecting the nation and its citizens. We develop strategies and implement solutions that increase safety and security, save time, decrease cost and improve outcomes. We also provide telecommunications services that leverage secure wireless communications to increase capacity and improve performance for government and commercial customers.
We support U.S. Customs and Border Protection at 295 facilities along 8,000 miles of borders with more than 10,000 sensors.
Posting ID: 558301726Posted: 2020-05-30