A growing Workers' Compensation firm in Irvine is seeking a Legal Assistant to join our team! We are looking for someone who is a self starter, motivated, and has ambition to grow.
Bilingual in Spanish is a Must!
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Communicate case information directly with applicants
- Process applications
- Calendar and schedule events
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store applicant information
- Communicate with doctor's offices and insurance carriers
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bilingual in Spanish
Compensation: Depends on years of Experience
A growing worker's compensation law firm located in Irvine, CA.
Posting ID: 600695681Posted: 2021-01-23