KELLY is hiring Assembly Workers in Sterling, VA starting $17/hr.
- Subcomponent mechanical assembly
- Electronic enclosures
- Traffic lights
- Other electronics as necessary
- Packaging of assembled subcomponents
- Maintenance of clean workspace
- Wiping down of worktables at the end of each day
- Sweeping work area at the end of each day
- Compliance with company’s ISO and Safety protocols
- Work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand tools.
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects. May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing
- Experience in basic manufacturing or production preferred.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and use basic tools such as screw drivers, pliers, and wire cutters.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Must present with clean background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have intermediate computer skills.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 600966238Posted: 2021-01-24