Hiring General Production Workers Immediately!
Local company looking to add General
Production workers to their Joist Shop. Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring machinery to make sure it is working correctly and welding the joists. This would consist of bending metals and watching to make sure a small ARC weld is putting together the steel.
- Working in an assembly line and in a team to get joists out.
- Reading schematics to assemble joists which means they will just be putting the metals in the machines for it to weld and process through the machines.
- Moving items with a lift to put it in place on the machines.
- Prior welding experience is a plus but not needed.
Will train to weld after 90 days!!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
No certifications required or experience required. Will start out aslaborers and machine operators.
Experience in manufacturing, welding or construction a plus!!
Must be willing to submit to a drug test
Great Opportunity for growth. Great benefits.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.