Leidos is seeking HR Data & Analytics Analysts who will support our HR Data & Analytics function with shaping and executing our Leidos HR data analytics strategy. An imperative priority for this role is effective and persistent partnership with our Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) function to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses for this team.
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and analytic solutions in all areas of HR support and services, primarily Strategic Workforce Planning
- Act as an Analytics consultant for our Strategic Workforce Planning function:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses answering key business questions, covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle and ROI/efficiency. Analyses may range from ad-hoc queries / descriptive stats to statistical modeling.
- Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes/trends.
- Create Executive Briefing presentations. Develop compelling, logically structured presentations (including story-telling of research/analytics findings). Present findings in easily understood ways, focusing on insights and aiding in decision making.
- Contribute to HR Analytics Products / Toolkit
- Provide end-user support: answer questions, address issues/resolve with IT.
- Manage analytics product portfolio: complete testing and signoff for implementation, maintain enhancements list and release schedule with IT. Identify opportunities to advance our products & services along the analytics maturity curve, improving customer self-service and driving innovation and process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or related quantitative field and eight (8) years of experience working in a data analytics environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality analyses and products within demanding timelines.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with HR data particularly maintaining, understanding, interpreting, and forecasting data OR comparable data analysis experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of performing queries, performing data wrangling actions, developing reports and visualizations for presentations.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with Power BI, Tableau, and/or Alteryx.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thorough understanding of data and organization structures, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment.
- Ability to partner on cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Masters' degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Data Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Intermediate proficiency with R, Python, or SQL
- Experience building statistical models with people data
- Experience with Workday data, reporting, and dashboards
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.