Leidos is seeking a Strategic Workforce Planning Senior Lead to support our Talent Journeys team. This position will be based out of our Reston HQ, however candidates will be allowed to work remotely.
- Demonstrates knowledge and thought leadership in strategic workforce planning.
- Develops and matures enterprise critical role workforce strategy and planning implementation, tools, and processes.
- Partners with functional and organizational leaders to identify strategic priorities, critical role competencies and pipeline required to meet future customer and program requirements.
- Develops relationships with executive leaders and HR community to integrate concepts into practice, and influence direction.
- Partners with key stakeholders to develop tailored workforce plans for critical market segments and assists in the communication and execution of those plans.
- Collaborates with Talent Development and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition teams on anticipated talent gaps to help determine solutions (process, data) and action plans.
- Collaborates with Analytics on reporting metrics and dashboards to monitor, analyze progress, and effectively deliver assessment and results to organizational leaders.
- Assists in the identification and implementation of selected tools, systems and programs that enhance internal talent mobility.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of overall experience, with 8+ years of related Workforce Planning experience in complex environments or an equivalent combination of training and experience. The ideal candidate will additionally possess 5+ years' experience in Talent Management, including analytics.
- Knowledge and thought leadership in strategic Workforce Planning. Experience in operationalizing SWP methodology in technology or Fortune 500 environment, driving execution across multiple lines of business, facilitating gap analysis and action planning.
- Analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management.
- Experience in consultative capacity, change management, facilitation and presentation skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certification in strategic workforce planning
- Knowledge of Workday, Resource Management Systems, Process mapping (Visio)
- Expertise in Talent Management and Talent Development
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.