We have a part-time opening for a Pediatric Physical Therapist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wage: based on experience
We are a busy, multi-location Physical Therapy practice currently looking to expand our Pediatric Physical Therapy Services by adding a Windsor, CO location.
Our Pediatric Therapy Center is multi-discipline center combining PT/OT/SLP and Behavior Health services all under one roof. We are fast paced, ever changing and expanding company looking for qualified candidates with a minimum of 2 year's experience in a Pediatric setting. Our patient population has a high amount of Spanish speaking patients, so Spanish is helpful but not required.
Staff Physical Therapist
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be independent and self-motivated.
- Team oriented.
- Must be flexible to needs of the center (i.e. work schedule, location, etc.)
- Must be computer proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and EMR.
- Must be a Colorado Licensed Physical Therapist
- At least two years' experience preferred.
Staff Physical Therapist Duties:
- Adhere to professional, ethical and legal standards of practice.
- Provide direct supervision for physical therapist assistants, physical therapy aides and students.
- Perform comprehensive physical therapy evaluation with clear plan of care and appropriate goals designed in conjunction with patient.
- Ability to perform treatments to maintain, improve or restore function, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Clear communication to supportive staff members involved with patient care about plan of care, patient goals, patient progress, etc.
- Perform all documentation in a timely manner at day of service.
- Participate in clinical/community/MD marketing.
- Participate in community RMPT events.
- Seek regular opportunities for professional growth and clinical growth through in-house training, continuing education, conferences and other professional associations.
- Participate in inventory control and DME distribution.
- Participate in budget planning and policy development.
- Assists supportive staff in administrative duties when needed including scheduling, authorizations, verifying patient benefits, patient follow-up, discharge summaries and all other administrative duties needed by the center.
- Demonstrates completeness of patient charts and medical records.
- Acts as Clinical Instructor for facility students when directed by manager.
- Assists in performs weekly and monthly check lists.
- Develops and presents PT Talks (monthly) and other community presentations as needed with professional media such as a Power Point presentation.
- Assists director in setting clinic goals.
- Participates in quality control and chart reviews as assigned.
Posting ID: 41420835Posted: 2020-07-14