Paramount Construction Services, LLC is a national leading firm in our industry in the region. We are seeking an ambitious and experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team headquartered in Sterling, VA. If you’re passionate self-starter, Paramount Construction Services, LLC is a perfect place to grow your career.
A successful candidate will be well-organized and ambitious with a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize requests, meeting multiple deadlines while still maintaining top-quality work for other on-going responsibilities. They will be responsible for engaging with customers as well as internal and external stakeholders and will be expected to maintain a professional, helpful attitude.
Responsibilities for Marketing Specialist
· Develop, implement and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns and events
· Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
· Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
· Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
· Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
· Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
· Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
· 2-5 years’ experience in marketing
· Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems and content management systems
· Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
· Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
· Ability to travel as necessary
Paramount Construction Services, LLC is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender, physical or other disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.