Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Construction Helper. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Respond to service calls as needed. Perform construction services as assigned, following SERVPRO® production guidelines. Communicate with the crew chief to make sure all customer needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities
- Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Perform construction processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown to leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while traveling
- Effective oral communication
- 2-5 years of construction experience to include, but not limited to, trim carpentry, drywall hanging, drywall taping, and drywall finishing
- High school diploma/GED
- Team player with great attitude
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to seasonal temperatures
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoev
SERVPRO of North Bethesda/Aspen Hill/Rossmoor is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. We provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster.
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. We also have specialize in construction rebuild services. So, when disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses and insurance providers will rely on us to respond with unparalleled service excellence. As a nation leading fire and water cleanup and restoration company with more than 1,600 Franchises nationwide, we are growing rapidly, creating exciting opportunities for talent.
Posting ID: 571746215Posted: 2020-09-30