SAIC has an opportunity for a remote Quality Assurance Analyst in the Chantilly, VA area!This is a remote position, but must be located within range to attend meetings in Chantilly, VA as needed.
QualificationsRequired Education & Experience
- Provide analytical support for Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) effort. Duties include building test plans and test scripts on renovated source code, examining code, troubleshooting application anomalies, and contributing to bi-weekly status reports.
- Perform IV&V on output data sets to ensure integrity of output data after software changes
- Perform ad hoc investigations of data migration activities, such as transformation and replication, and analyze and recommend remediation of suspected data anomalies.
- Perform data validation after Production, and review statistics reports produced by the Production run.
- Work independently after receiving direction, as well as collaboratively with other stakeholders as necessary.
- Project work is performed on a mainframe, UNIX servers, Sybase/IQ database. The application was recently transitioned from Micro focus brand COBOL compiler server software and client software to ETL-based products, specifically SAP Data Services.
- Bachelor's degree (may accept additional experience in lieu of degree)
- Must have experience with Sybase IQ
- Two Years Experience:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP Data Services
- JAVA and JAVA Script
- Two-Five Years Experience:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- UNIX/LINUX scripts and commands
- IBM Mainframe z/OS and DB2
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE - 2 yrs
- Micro Focus Server and Studio Enterprise Editions - 2 yrs
- Control-M - 2 yrs or less
- Endevor - 1 yr
- An IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) must be obtainable via IRS Security. Candidate MUST NOT have any outstanding tax debt obligations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 571194936Posted: 2020-09-16