Zeeba Rent-A-Van is a fast-growing van rental company connecting travelers and businesses with on demand 12 & 15 passenger vans. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Title: Rental Agent
What You Will Do:
- Maintaining the vehicles in ready condition (service shop, car wash, etc.)
- Preparing all rental and return documents accurately and completely
- Organize daily/weekly reservations and fleet
- Providing customers with assistance at the rental counter, Assisting customers with rental contracts/check-in/check-out of vehicles
- Delivering vans to customers to / from other rental locations / airport
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
What We Require:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work various shifts/hours – nights, weekends
- Over the age of 21
- Valid U.S. issued Driver’s License with no more than one point on record. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a role where customer service was a key element of your duties
- Capacity to learn extensive training material and apply it daily on the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Must be physically able to assist our customers and provide customer service at our rental counter. This includes standing for extended periods of time
- Must be punctual, hard-working, and detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle high-pressure stress in a calm and collected manner
- Must be computer literate and comfortable using a computer
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds when/if required
Since this position requires that you drive our company's vehicles, you must provide a copy of your driving record from the Motor Vehicle Agency in order to be hired.
We value our employees’ time and effort and we are committed to your success and future growth opportunities within the company. We offer paid time off and holiday pay.
We are a drug free workplace. Any offer of employment is contingent on successful completion of drug screen and background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Posting ID: 563284203Posted: 2021-01-20