Hand & Stone Gaithersburg has reopened! We have updated our sanitation protocols and have new social distancing protocols in place to allow our clients and our teams to enjoy Massage and Facial services with safety as a top priority.
Are you passionate about sales, wellness, and most importantly PEOPLE? Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Gaithersburg - The Kentlands is expanding our team of spa sales professionals! Our ideal candidate is a responsible, driven individual with excellent communication skills and a winning personality. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term role in a stable and positive environment with tremendous opportunity for professional growth. Candidates with prior spa industry experience or membership-driven sales is a plus, but not a requirement for consideration.
Our goal is to provide our clients and members with a world-class experience, and our Spa Associates are a critical link in ensuring that our clients' experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! Our Spa Associates are the "front line" in our business, and the first impression our clients have of our spa. They provide an exceptional experience through both face-to-face and phone interactions with our clients. As the liaison between our clients and our Service Providers, Spa Associates work to educate clients and members on our services and products, and help to guide them to get the most out of their visit. Our Spa Associates are expected to educate clients on enhancements and upgrade options for their service, and to sell memberships and gift cards.
Key Functions of the Role
- Provide exceptional service and experience to each client through phone and in-person interactions
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Promote health and wellness benefits of massage therapy and skincare
- Membership education and sales
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, exceptional service
- Capability to work flexible hours including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner with a positive attitude
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Millennium booking/POS systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
About FGG Spa, LLC
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 18 locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! We are a family-owned business and providing a World-Class Client Experience is our top priority.
FGG Spa, LLC Benefits
- Competitive hourly base pay with generous commissions and bonuses - Earning potential is practically unlimited for high performers!
- Paid training
- Professional and safe working environment
- Referral bonuses available
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth
We can’t wait to meet you!
Posting ID: 573780205Posted: 2020-09-22