Zengistics is a leading-edge, technology-centric logistics company offering efficient solutions to complex supply chain challenges. Zengistics is focused on delivering the highest level of customer service by leveraging our advanced technology platforms with our dedicated team of industry experts. We provide data-driven solutions to optimize our customers supply chain by practicing proactive communication and maximizing efficiency for scalable growth. Complete transparency into our established network eliminates the stress of moving freight and creates opportunities to collaborate nationwide.
Zengistics is a dynamic, growing company that prioritizes individual development and provides growth opportunities for our aspiring leaders. Our company is made up of ambitious, driven, enthusiastic players that are excited and eager to leave their mark on our growing organization and now we are seeking a dynamic, motivated IT Support Specialist to join our team!
An IT Support Specialist...
IT Support Specialists will cover anything from setting up new computers, troubleshooting daily issues, networking, managing phone systems, and more! In this position, you will collaborate alongside the IT team to implement new technology, hardware, and software for Zengistics. An average day might look something like...
- Intaking as well as documenting internal IT issues from employees of Zengistics.
- Ensuring complete IT setup for new hire on-boarding including computer imaging, preparing phones, creating software profiles, and assigning accesses.
- Conduct new user training and training for new systems and procedures as needed.
- Opening tickets for employee issues with prompt research, follow up, and resolution.
- Reconciling system data and assessing current technology provided.
- Assisting the IT Team with identifying and upgrading company-provided technology including computers, hardware, and SaaS-based systems.
- Discussing tech issues and needs with the leadership team and providing recommendations.
- Working with vendors who currently or could potentially provide products or services to Zengistics.
- Responding to requests for technical assistance via phone, web portal, or in person.
- Updating existing technical policies and procedures.
- Develop a deep understanding of all processes and procedures used within the company to help drive efficiency using technology.
- Work closely with all departments to collaboratively and Independently identify areas we can help to improve daily tasks and processes.
- Create in-depth and knowledgeable documentation about software and procedures.
- Any other tasks or duties assigned by your manager.
- An experienced professional with 1-3 years working in a customer or corporate IT support environment.
- Well versed in both Mac and Windows operating systems including the associated hardware and software.
- Knowledgeable of basic networking including DNS, DHCP, router configuration, and redundancy.
- Physically able to lift at least 30lbs and crawl under desks to install necessary cables and cords.
- An organized and detail-oriented team member.
- Dependable - there will be a lot of people counting on you!
- Excellent at problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Able to work in a team or complete tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- A positive person displaying good judgment and unquestionable integrity.
- A college graduate with a BA/BS Degree.
- Excel in your career with our advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
- Invest in your future with our 401(k) retirement plan including an employer match.
- Take advantage of our phenomenal medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Be part of an essential industry that is transforming to support the economy of the future.
- High-performance culture focused on empowerment, innovation, and leadership.
- Be a part of our growing team that was voted one of the best places to work in the Austin American Statesman for 2018.
If you live in or plan to relocate to the Austin, TX area and would like to be a pivotal piece of a growing company, please apply!
Posting ID: 596537038Posted: 2021-01-11