BASIC FUNCTION: As a process technician you will perform duties to provide Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP involvement. You will be responsible for the efficiency, quality, safety and product process for the production line process conditions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· When you report to work, you will ensure that you are in proper uniform as prescribed by Zenith dress code, GMP’s and have all required tools and needed equipment.
· Preform job duties in a safe, organized, clean and efficient manner. Before and after job.
· Follow production schedule. Assist in tooling changeovers.
· Prepares changeover process condition sheets, stores old and provides new sheet.
· Completes changeover form with set-up technician. Confirms process sheet is loaded.
· Fills out changeover sheet and gets signoff from Team Lead after changeover complete.
· Machinery Process Sheets are to be followed and only changed as needed. Changes logged in operator log book. Update process sheets, if approved by Set-up and Process Technician
· Process any machinery concerns and problems, discuss with Operations Manager
· Follows SOP for maintaining safe and clean environment for Food Grade Product.
· Maintain production floor productivity. Ensure all lines are running to process sheets.
· Train operators, packers and material handlers.
· Line will not be shut down unless approved by Operations Manager or Team Lead.
· Diagnose problems with machinery for both process and mechanical. Work orders.
· Able to work alone and as a team member. Attend shift meetings.
· Practice of Lock Out / Tag Out safety procedures.
· Attend training programs of onsite or offsite as directed by management.
· Work overtime as needed for companies’ objectives. Support team needs.
· Be available to work after hours, weekends and holidays based on production schedule.
Minimum of 2-3 years machinery processing experience. Ability to work within process control guidelines. Follow production schedule and work as a team to process changeovers and process machinery in a timely manner. Must be able to handle required lifting weight. Must be able to make frequent bending and twisting movements as well as stand for the duration of your shift.