Zenni Optical pioneered the online eyewear business in 2003 to make prescription eyewear affordable and accessible to everyone. Based in Marin County, California, Zenni offers men, women, and children the freedom to express their personal style and individuality through high-quality prescription glasses and sunglasses. With its curated collections and thousands of frames, Zenni has sold over 25 million pairs of glasses since its founding. Zenni is proud to be the Official Eyewear Partner of the Chicago Bulls and the San Francisco 49ers.
Life at Zenni
- Work alongside talented and entrepreneurial people with diverse work and life experience
- Feel empowered with your tasks and projects in a flat, collaborative org
- Opportunities for growth at a highly successful and financially stable company
- Join a team that's passionate about our product and our customers
The Zenni IT team is the backbone of the business, making sure the website and IT infrastructure is available 24/7 for our millions of customers. We work with every department to ensure our site is robust and easy to use. We also ensure accurate data is fed to various marketing, analytical, and fulfillment systems, allowing other teams to make data-driven decisions related to promotions and campaigns.
Partner and collaborate with internal teams to determine business requirements, and develop and implement solutions to increase commerce growth and optimize website features by utilizing customer data analytics, industry analysis, and user experience research.
- Partner with Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service & IT to identify site optimizations or conversion obstacles that result in new site features/experiences, platform/system updates, content changes and bug fixes.
- Collect, curate, and promote the most relevant ideas into features
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Strategize with UX/UI on best practices to improve site experience
- Ensure that key cross-departmental feedback and requests are integrated into product planning and development processes
- Ensure proper project execution, including scope, budget, resources, etc.
- Provide forecasting and post implementation evaluation to the executive team, discover potential business opportunities or investments
- Manage implementation and updates to Google Analytics; provide custom reports or data analysis as requested by Marketing and Merchandising; manage 3rd party vendor regarding statement of work and fees.
- Develop and drive implementation of SEO strategy on-site and provide best practices across departments; manage 3rd party vendor regarding statement of work and fees.
- Document and communicate Product Releases to entire company.
- Define business value & intent behind product releases
- Review release notes with Customer Service lead prior to release date
- Serve as Liaison across departments including Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, and Shipping.
- Coordinate and communicate with web designers and developers to drive projects forward through design, development, QA, and launch. Provide marketing/merchandising best practices for on-site execution
- 1-3 years business analysis related experience; experience within the e-Commerce industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; graduate degree a plus.
- Experience working closely with strategy teams to target potential business opportunities or investments.
- Experience working closely with software development teams with demonstrated results of successful project delivery.
- Experience using financial evaluation model to provide project forecasting and evaluation.
- Experience using Jira and other Atlassian products.
- Familiarity with Direct to Consumer technologies and with technology and platform capabilities. Understanding of back-end to front-end / customer facing dependencies.
- Effective project management skills and understanding with the ability to lead a project from start to finish including writing requirements and specifications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to breakdown complex ideas and requests into key parts to be complete at different times by different development teams.
- Highly proficient Internet and research skills. Strong documentation skills for capturing project and processes.
- Collaborative team player with a positive outlook and can-do attitude. Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strategic, innovative and creative thinker.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction; able to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Independent personality with ability to push through nonsense to get to the root of issues.
- Sound judgment; trustworthiness, strong personal integrity and work ethic.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive 100% paid employee health benefits
- 401k with company match
- Annual employee eyeglasses stipend
- Free breakfast and catered lunch daily (when onsite)
- Free onsite parking (when onsite)
- Great work-life balance
Posting ID: 597785490Posted: 2021-01-17