What will I be doing?
- Creating value, revenue, results and rock-solid relationships with Zenoti customers by being a strategic, trusted business partner and advocate.
- Analyzing and gaining insight into the customers business, market, industry, and revenue model, and then driving recommendations and solutions leveraging Zenoti capabilities to deliver revenue and results.
- Consulting with existing and new customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the Zenoti system, and where required, engaging with relevant team members across the organization to ensure challenges faced are addressed in a timely manner.
- Developing a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment and business goals, to inform and develop a long-term account solution strategy and road-map, working in tandem with the product team.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all necessary levels (C-suite, management and functional) within the customer organization to understand and influence their project strategies
- Drive periodic customer engagements and touch-points to inform Customer Health, manage expectations, identify necessary escalations and ensure continued high customer satisfaction.
What skills do I need?
- Have worked with large scale enterprise customers
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where ones growth potential is driven by ones abilities and attitude
- Experience with and/or an understanding of the wellness industry is strongly recommended
- Managing SaaS or Cloud technical accounts with desire to learn new value propositions, products, and customers
- Previous Senior-level Program Management or Product Management experience a huge plus
- Experience in customer-facing project/engagement management, technical pre-sales or other enterprise software IT/technical delivery or consulting role (Professional Services or Software Licensing)
- Ability to analyze a business in the wellness industry, both qualitatively and quantitatively, and articulate challenges, opportunities, and solutions
- Executive facilitator, with excellent presentation and written communication skills working with C-Suite/VPs/Directors to understand needs
- Passion for customer success, driven by customer satisfaction, product adoption, and achieving revenue results
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or any relevant discipline. MBA preferred.
- 4 or more years of strong relevant experience in customer facing technology customer success or sales role
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloittes Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved "unicorn" status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the worlds leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.