Overview We’re growing.
Froehling & Robertson, Inc., (F&R)
has been proudly engineering stability in the country since 1881. In addition to being one of the oldest , independent testing/engineering companies, F&R is also a minority-owned business offering competitive compensation/benefits , and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect for all! Our shared F&R/Employee values include: fairness, integrity, and high ethical standards. And. You’ve made it just in time!
We’re always on the lookout for FRESH and ENERGIZED talent; individuals and professionals who are not afraid to get their boots and hats a little dirty from the ruffles of the journey to engineering stability together. Come be a p art of this talented and dedicated team.
Join stability. Apply now! Who we are looking for:
This position requires a working knowledge of engineering, testing, and environmental consulting to be fully successful. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience marketing consulting engineering services to architects, developers, city and county government agencies. Responsibilities What you’ll be doing:
Including but not limited to:
Qualifications What you need to have:
- Develop and implement strategic business development plan that outlines the level of activity needed to meet area objectives. Meet or exceed goals established for success of the assigned branches.
- Seek out and cultivate long term business relationships within industry navigating the sale process to influence decision makers at all levels
- Circulating within the local and regional business communities to develop relationships and opportunities for F&R to bid on projects, increase exposure and build F&R brand within the market.
- Coordinating the BD commitments and activities of the Operations staff to ensure that they are contributing to the success of the office’s BD efforts.
- Staging and leading internal BD meetings with select operations staff
- Researching new work opportunities by reviewing electronic lead sources
- Assisting in the preparation of RFPs, SOQs, and other written submittals.
- Providing input into the development of the branch’s annual business plan.
- Utilizing F&R’s CRM system to track branch business and recognize trends that need to be addressed and/or capitalized.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge/understanding of F&R core business units to competitively position F&R against competitors.
Check out our Perks + Benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred. (Successful industry sales experience will be considered in lieu of education.)
- 5 or more years’ successful sales experience; related industry experience highly preferred.
- Significant working experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database management and e-mail software.
- Must be able to travel in and out of territory up to 50%.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to successfully manage numerous assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and within teams to achieve goals.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass F&R’s pre-employment screening including a background. investigation, drug screening and driving record.
- Requires a valid, clean driver’s license, as travel to job sites is required.
- Must continue to maintain a safe driving record and valid driver’s license to fulfill travel requirements of this positon.
In addition to our welcoming company culture and competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy the below benefits:
- In-House continuous training
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401K retirement
- Company Cell Phone
- Use of company vehicle
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other reason protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
F&R participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States. EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace.