Zermount Inc. is looking for an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. Our recruiting department produces quality work in order to staff three major government contracts. We are actively seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of the recruiting process. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of IT/Cyber Recruiting.
- Sourcing candidates on job boards and via social networking sites
- Assisting in building out internal candidate database
- Maintaining ATS (JazzHR) and conduct pre-screen interviews
- Identifying new resources to post positions and identify candidates
- Knowledge of staffing and general HR policies
- Human Resources major or a related field
- Attention to detail
- Recruiting system data management, including data checking, updating, filing, etc.
- Help progress key recruiting initiatives like campus recruiting, new-hire onboarding, manager training, etc.
- Schedule training for hiring managers on hiring process and tools
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of key sourcing tools while providing reports on sourcing activity and results
- Track and report staffing and recruiting data/metrics including but not limited to contract headcount, EEO statistics, time to fill and cost per hire
- Prepare all hiring data (Salary Caps, Job Openings, etc.) input in relevance to the staffing process to include
- Assist with sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews
- Undergraduate student in last year of college majoring in Business, Human Resources or Information Technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus
Work Location and Core Hours:
Job Type: Internship/Full-Time
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593591554Posted: 2021-01-13