As a member of the CACI Intern Program you'll be given challenging assignments consistent with your degree program and level of competence. For example, Computer Science interns typically develop software, learn development methodologies and tools, and get exposed to advanced concepts like machine learning, or Amazon Web Services.
Your specific assignment will vary. At CACI we're solving difficult challenges that involve developing capabilities for signals intelligence, building business systems, creating analytics that enable insight and action, designing next generation systems leveraging modern agile methodologies, cloud capabilities, and advanced algorithms.You'll get assignments and mentoring, but we also look for our interns to be self-starters and independent thinkers that can bring their own innovation and ideas to the table.
At CACI we hire you into our CACI Summer Intern Program and in the ensuing weeks after your acceptance your specific job/program, location, and manager will be identified.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Strong academic success at your University
- Energy and a Zest for Learning
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Good communications skills
- Respect for others
- Completion of at least yourJunior year at your University
We'd love it if you also brought
- Practical experience in your area of study - be a practitioner of your trade
What We Can Offer You:
- A challenge! CACI works on some of the Nation's toughest challenges
- An immersion in amission focused work environment - from the work to the people to our Customers
- A Great Work Place - CACI has been named as a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and for over 55 years the principles of a Character-based culture has been the driving force behind our success.
- A flexible work schedule that allows you to balance quality of work and your personal life
- Competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- A company-wide Intern Program - you'll learn about the Company, about Technology and be able to meet and network with many other CACI Summer Interns in the Classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 575795321Posted: 2020-09-24