Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will support warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health andsafety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will provide team leadership and direction for the warehouse organization. In this role, you will implement warehouse strategy and effectively execute operations to ensureoptimum logistics solutions while supporting various routes-to-market, and balancing serviceand cost. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logisticsvendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. How you will contribute
What you will bring
- Own the P&L for warehouse operations
- Manage all activities related to handling andwarehousing of finished goods, semi FG and/or raw and pack materials for ourdistributionscenter/s and/or implant warehouse/s in a particular site/geography
- Create a winning team by developing, coaching, delegating and leading warehousepersonnel in the area of responsibility who can drive the business agenda and enablethem to have the opportunity to grow in the organization
- Maintain proper storage and rotation of stock in the warehouseusing technology such as a warehouse management system and ensure thewarehousing operation minimizes products write-offs and maximises capacity usagemeeting the overall business objectives
- Manage services to provide a savings to our overall costs, superiorservice to internal and external customers and ensure safe and legal operation
- Support network design activities and projects that improve our overall strategic position
- Monitor third-party logistics service levels, research causal factors and implement correctiveactions to maximise efficiency and maintain strong partnerships with providers
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
More about this roleWhat you need to know about this position:What extra ingredients you will bring:Education / Certifications:Job specific requirements:Travel requirements:Work schedule:Relocation Support Available?
- Experience managing warehousing operations ideally in FMCG/CPG
- Deep understanding of logistic, supply chain, transportation and distributioncenteroperations
- Experience in team leadership and people management including union representation
- Commercial awareness and budget management
- Able to negotiate, influence and manage effective relationships with third-partypartners
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and able to analyse and synthesize data
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and requirements for the geography
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo
and Chips Ahoy!
, Wheat Thins
crackers, and Swedish Fish
and Sour PatchKids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance. Job Type
Warehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & Logistics