The Recruitment Marketing Technologist has accountability for the delivery of digital advertising strategies that promote market-leading talent acquisition functions to Cielo's internal Client Services teams and external clients.
The Recruitment Marketing Technologist is a client-centric role that requires a high level of responsiveness. This individual will work with cross-functional teams, such as Social Media, Brand, and Cielo leadership to be the subject matter expert (SME) on marketing campaigns as they relate to best practices, execution, and measurement of successful client recruitment strategies.
The Recruitment Marketing Technologist will exude Cielo teamwork, consistently drive to meet organizational goals, and exceed key performance indicator (KPI) expectations. They will be an ambassador of operational excellence and demonstrate the Cielo "We Become You" culture through their work which is driven by thought and measured by timely deployment and responses.
- Utilize digital technology platforms to administer effective recruitment marketing campaigns for clients across multiple industries, job functions, and Americas-based geographies.
- Respond quickly (typically within 1 business day or less) to internal Cielo client teams and external client teams regarding implementations for new requests or changes to existing campaigns.
- Identify technical requirements and clearly communicate them back to existing Cielo client teams in a timely manner as they relate to new programmatic or strategic implementations.
- Analyze client budgets to design programmatic and stand-alone campaigns that deliver favorable ROI and explain rationale behind recommendations (including but not limited to cost per click (CPC), cost per conversion/application (CPA), etc.).
- Collaborates with Director - Recruitment Marketing and Chief Technology Officer to maintain awareness of best-in-class digital technology solutions for internal & external clients.
- Manages the tracking of all vendor success and miss metrics and reports back to client teams.
- Maintains visibility into vendor spend on a per-client basis and is able to provide real-time data to client teams according to established KPIs.
- Immerses themselves in the Tableau reporting function and the inbound data sources to provide prompt responses to client inquiries regarding the recruitment marketing ROI.
- Punctual with all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing spend reports.
- Establish internal relationships within Cielo to procure market intelligence.
- Articulates a qualitative ROI story to clients by interpreting quantitative data.
- Responds to internal Cielo client teams as if they are external clients with a high level of urgency.
- Maintains visibility into programmatic vendor spend on a per-client basis and provides real-time performance data to client stakeholders and Cielo leadership on-demand.
- Immerses themselves in the Tableau reporting function and the inbound data sources to provide prompt responses to client team inquiries regarding the recruitment marketing ROI.
- Punctual with all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual ROI reports.
- Works with Director - Recruitment Marketing and Chief Technology Officer to establish favorable relationships with vendors to ensure financial agreements are in the best interest of Cielo's internal and external clients and utilizes procurement best-practices.
- Recommends vendor partnerships to clients and Cielo leadership using proven ROI data.
- Actively participates in monthly/quarterly/annual meetings with media vendors to review results and provides recommendations for contract renewals.
- Collaborates with the Business Development, Solution Design, Project Management, and various Shared Services teams to provide insight into programmatic marketing strategies as they can be sold as a value-add service to prospective Cielo clients.
- Engages in regular Business Development/Sales meetings to provide insight into programmatic marketing best practices and how they will favorably impact the new client.
- Share industry and market intelligence data with internal/external client prospects as requested by members of the Business Development team.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Digital marketing program certifications (i.e., Google Analytics) a plus.
- 3 years of programmatic marketing/advertising experience required.
- 2 years conducting media vendor negotiations (success measurement, campaign optimizations, contract renewals, etc.) required.
- 4 years of proven client service responsiveness required. 1-2 years acting in a "team lead" role while working as an individual contributor preferred.
- 2 years in the recruitment/talent acquisition space preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Comprehension of the recruitment marketing concept as it relates to and differs from consumer marketing.
- Ability to translate quantitative advertising ROI measurements as they relate to the full candidate journey (click à apply à interview à hire).
- Proficiency with recruitment and e-commerce technologies to optimize advertising/marketing campaigns for ideal client performance.
- Ability to lead meetings (virtual and/or in-person) with conviction and demonstrate evidence of recruitment marketing strategy experience.
- Client-centric work ethic is required. Ability to respond to inquiries quickly, even if to acknowledge receipt of inquiry prior to having an answer.
- Proficiency using Tableau as a primary source of visual reporting and ability to train clients on the Tableau functionality to tell a full story of the recruitment marketing results as they relate to specific measurements such as job functions, date ranges, geographies, etc.
Location: This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
Fast paced, constantly evolving, developing and innovating. It's how we have progressed to become synonymous with excellence. And as we continue to change the way the world views ability, we welcome dedicated, passionate, and adaptable people who are excited by opportunity and recognition.
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org