On behalf of our client, a company that provides IT services to the federal government, we're seeking a Technical Project Manager Lead to join our growing team.
This is a full-time,100% remote with benefits W2 direct hire opportunity.
Role Specific Duties:
· Be the project lead for a fast-moving Cybersecurity project at a large Federal agency related to Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) with focus on “what is on the network” and what vulnerabilities exist for devices on the network
· Lead technical team in implementation of quarterly updates to CDM Security Compliance Checklists
· Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage
· Organize and lead discussions with Business Process Owners and Technical Subject Matter Experts (SME) on an ongoing basis
· Evaluate results of quarterly updates with Process Owners and SMEs, as well as mitigation strategies for failed vulnerabilities
· Create, update, and manage high-quality project documentation
· Conduct technical due diligence on project documentation and related technical components.
· Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
· Manage work-flow through agency “Change Management” ticket system
· Manage the customer expectations and the team deliverables to ensure that collectively the team is meeting all defined goals and objectives and delivering quality results
· Execute any other duties that may be assigned to the candidate from time to time
Experience in Technical Project Management
Strong understanding of hardening security configuration systems on Operating Systems (ie, Windows, Linux/RedHat, Solaris, etc.) and Databases (ie, Oracle, SQL)
Strong understanding of Active Directory OU structure, Group Policy (GPO)
Strong understanding of CDM solutions/automated security compliance tools (ie, BigFix, Tenable, Tripwire, Splunk, etc.)
Good understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions
Must be proficient in excel
Excellent oral and written communication skills with a mastery of the English language
Ability to work in high pressure environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and completion of commitments by the agreed to deadlines
Have good understanding of complex technical and deployment architectures and design
Proven experience of delivering results working with cross functional teams or large matrix organizations
Demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal and leadership skills in a senior role within a complex project
Candidates must be a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card status) for 3 years and be Federal Tax compliant.