Primary duty is to provide superior customer service at the Pro Shop. Promote All FGCC facilities in a positive and professional manor.
• Bring carts to staging area and park in the proper, orderly fashion.
• Check with the cart mechanic about any mechanical problems.
• Spot-check the tires to ensure proper inflation.
• Check the appearance of the outside grounds and always help in keeping facility clean.
• Put out water coolers in the morning.
• When returning carts to the barn, all trash must be removed from the trays, floorboards and bag compartments.
• Carts are to be washed and free from dirt including the floorboards, trays, tires, bag areas, seats, and front and sides of carts.
• Range balls are to be picked up, cleaned and the damaged (inferior) balls discarded. Then place back into the dispenser.
• The range picker parked, after use, in its assigned place.
• All trash around the Pro Shop, cart shed, gas tank, parking lot, range tee and any other debris picked up and put in proper place. Bag stands, range baskets, and loose range balls returned to proper place.
• All carts accounted for.
• Gas tank secured after gassing carts.
• May be required to perform some starter/ranger duties after the starter/rangers leave for the day.
* Customer service preferred, retail helpful, knowledge of golf beneficial.
* Computer literate
* Outside, variable weather conditions (occasionally extreme temperatures), minimum supervision. Walking and standing on hard surfaces, often walking as much as 10 miles daily during peak season.
* Able to work with little supervision at times.
* Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 25 pounds (more where applicable with assistance). Consistent starting and stopping of carts and physical ability to move in and out of carts repeatedly. Repetitive movements may be strenuous due to volume of golfers and number of hours required to accommodate business needs.
* Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously; maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations; absolute confidentiality required.
Posting ID: 73730015Posted: 2020-09-18