At Sixty Vines, our chef-driven menus are inspired by the seasonal cuisine of the wine country, made with local ingredients, and brought to your table fresh from our open scratch kitchen. Our knowledgeable staff can help you pair each dish with the perfect glass. Because food tastes better with wine.
- Provide friendly, personable, knowledgeable and hospitable service of food and beverage in accordance with established quality and time standards while maintaining a high awareness of cleanliness efficiency in the restaurant.
- Interact with guests and coworkers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts, ready to work.
- Proper uniform should be worn at all times while in work areas.
- Accurately ring in all food and beverage orders in the computer.
- Stock and replenish stations as needed, including polished silverware glassware. Assist guests with any questions or concerns in regards to the menu.
- This includes continually studying and furthering your knowledge with the me including liquor, beer, and wine.
- Handle all cash and credit card transactions accurately and efficiently, according to company standards.
- Execute proper food delivery, placement, and removal at all tables.
- Pre-bus and manicure tables throughout the restaurant, not only in your own station.
- Communicate any questions or issues to management team in a timely manner.
- Communicate and work together with coworkers and management in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Perform appropriate opening and closing duties, including disassemble, clean, and sanitize work stations after every shift.
- Set up the team for the next shift for success.
- Practice proper sanitation procedures and follow regulations regarding alcohol sale and service. Participate in any, and all, continuing education courses available to you.
- All restaurant servers should have complete knowledge of the food and bar menu, as well as a complete understanding of host support staff procedures.
- Restaurant servers are expected to maintain their tables and assist their guests throughout the visit, ensuring the highest quality dining experience one can offer.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- =Stand for long periods of time
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Properly utilize a tray to assist in delivering food and drink items to guests.
- Maintain a current Food Handler's Certification and TABC Certification