Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Supervisor of Internal Transport who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
As a Supervisor of Internal Transport, you will be responsible for ensuring coordination of seamless movement of patients within the hospital between departments, ensuring transporters are hired, trained, and orientated, maintain clear and effective communication with caregivers and patients, and initiate and follow-up on performance improvement tasks/projects.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• High School diploma required; Associate degree preferred.
• Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
• Prior experience as a Patient Transporter
• 3-5 years of experience in an acute care setting
• 1-2 years of experience in a leadership position
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday: 6:45am-3:15pm (subject to change depending on need for coverage), and Weekends when necessary..
Responsibility is 24 hours a day and 7 days per week.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 576910468Posted: 2020-10-01