US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Data Analytics Specialist" for a 10+ Months+ contract with a client in Herndon VA
Job Poster: Sabboo Khatoon
The Data Analytics Specialist will be responsible for analyzing large quantities of data to identify opportunities and respond to specific business questions. This information will drive decision making for VW Used Car sales, marketing and training programs. A key member of the team, this role also creates both ongoing and ad hoc reports and presentations based on departmental needs that will be shared through the Sales Operations function. Success is dependent on analytical abilities, as well as attention to detail.
• Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Analytics, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, or equivalent related field
• 3-5 years of experience in data analysis using required tools with vast quantities of disparate data
• Must be able to translate information into creative and engaging presentations
• Must have expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have working knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau and Salesforce
• Must be analytical thinker that is able to investigate data sets to discover potential growth opportunities based on an understanding of business needs and communicate those insights
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sabboo at email@example.com
Posting ID: 579527358Posted: 2020-10-21