A Multi-Unit Manager reports directly to the Franchise and Director of Operations and is responsible for the direct oversight of multiple Dunkin’ restaurants.
A successful Multi-Unit Manager utilizes a passion for a “People First” culture to build a Team which strives for excellence in Guest Service, Operations, Budgeting & Profitability, and Community Involvement through effective and actionable goal-setting, communications and training.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring, training and development of Restaurant Managers and Crew Members
- Recognize, reward and promote employee strengths, accomplishments and growth
- Monitor, follow up on, and report training progress
- Ensure Dunkin’ Brand standards, recipes and systems are properly adhered to
- Support Sales Goals by developing action plans for seasonal forecasting
- Work with Restaurant Managers to ensure adherence to financial budgets
- Assist Restaurant Managers in day-to-day operations of the restaurants
- Identify and resolve problems in and around the restaurants, while at the same time empowering others to do the same
Posting ID: 74421144Posted: 2020-07-14