At A Glance
- Full-time territory sales role ideal for sales pros and individuals looking to launch their Sales career who appreciate flexibility, with career advancement opportunities and unlimited commission.
- A role that is ideal for goal-oriented professionals who thrive on meeting new people, selling our essential services, and being on the move.
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training, excellent health benefits, paid time off, free Spectrum services, education assistance, and more.
***Get Up To Speed
Through virtual classroom training and face-to-face sessions, our hands-on training philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the sales skills needed to close the deals in no time. Throughout your career at Spectrum, you will always have the continuing support and encouragement of your fellow Outside Sales Rep peers, Sales Managers, and company leadership.
You Have Unlimited Potential
As a part of our Outside Sales team, the potential for earning is limitless. Right now, in addition to unlimited commission and a competitive salary, we're offering an additional $2,500 training bonus for new Outside Sales Representatives.
We'll Have Your Back
At Spectrum, training and team building are our priorities. We want you to succeed in territory sales, so we offer support such as:
Keep Moving Forward
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles
- Ongoing cutting edge training
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
As a motivated and dedicated member of the Spectrum Outside Sales team, you will have the opportunity to enhance your sales skills and advance in your career. Many of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves, and what they learned on the job allowed them to become our talented leaders of today. You will have the benefit of this leadership to keep you career moving forward.
Your Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while selling advanced TV, high-speed Internet, mobile and voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles.
Here's What You Need to Get Started
The minimum requirements for Outside Sales Representatives are:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
- Engaging interpersonal skills
Posting ID: 573961142Posted: 2020-09-16