A family owned and operated quick service restaurant with both corporate and franchise locations is
seeking a qualified Assistant Manager for our Hoboken location. We have been serving high quality
Middle Eastern cuisine made from scratch using family recipes for over 45 years and have grown into a
premier brand. Our goal is to serve exceptional food enhanced by a level of service and hospitality
normally not associated with quick casual dining.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of FOH and BOH reporting to the
Assistant Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proficiency at service standards, sanitation practices, and FOH management functions.
• Continuing to develop proficiency at all levels, including recipe knowledge, sanitation practices,
and Kitchen standards and management functions.
• Meet targets and goals set by GM.
• Ensure proper staffing and training of employees.
• Oversee and ensure that all staff are performing all areas of job responsibility during shift.
• Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are upheld.
• Attend and participate in weekly meetings with GM.
• Assist with other projects as assigned.
Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
• Requires 1-2 years of food management experience
• Fast casual concept experience in a high-volume environment
• Familiar with hospitality-oriented restaurant experience
• Applicant must be an effective leader with the ability to motivate and develop staff
• Ability to work day, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Familiar with product ordering and staff scheduling
• Food expediting experience
• Comfort level working the line
• Bilingual helpful
If you have prior management experience are hospitality-oriented, possesses excellent communication
skills, have a high attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment and are interested in joining
our family please e-mail us your resume.
Posting ID: 60335168Posted: 2020-07-14