Automotive Technicians work in a fast-paced environment and responsible for timely and accurate service to ensure our guests' of quality workmanship. As a certified technician you can expect to provide our guests with Jiffy Lubes' Signature Service Oil Change and fast, accurate and reliable preventative maintenance, some of which includes.....
- Check and communicate oil level to other Teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Perform Jiffy Lubes 17-point vehicle safety inspection
- Check oil drain plus and gasket and install a new oil filter
- Service filters, wipers, tire rotations & other minor services
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Starting Rate of Pay [$12-$14] Hour
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid PTO (personal time off) & Holidays
- Jiffy Lube University Training & Certification
- Uniforms, Advancement, Company Discounts
- Flexible Work Schedules, a Great Team Environment and more...
Beside great training we also offer the American Council on Education (ACE) accreditation. In fact, Jiffy Lube is one of only a handful of franchise organizations to offer up to 25 college credits approved by ACE.
Previous experience is preferred with a minimum of 1-year on the job training with a dealership, automotive shop, tire center, or quick lube. However, we will consider a strong candidate with some automotive experience or Vo-Tech training.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Energetic, hardworking, and able to multi-task
- Show initiative, responsibility, and must be reliable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a team player
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Valid driver's license
Posting ID: 571205475Posted: 2020-09-04