Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Must possess a current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide License
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently for communication with clients, office staff and emergency personnel.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a post offer criminal background check, DMV check and a pre-employment drug screen
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/656
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575740497Posted: 2020-09-24