At A Glance
Are you ready for something new?No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on the latest Spectrum technology. Being professional, courteous, and organized helps you establish and maintain positive relationships with your customers. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand. If you're ready to grow your skills, this is an opportunity with a lot of potential.What is the Community Solutions Billing Representative role?It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Spectrum Community Solutions Repair Representatives make a real difference to our community customers and the company. You will learn how to provide over-the-phone support to customers in bulk and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) accounts, including maintenance, activations, packaging, and escalating calls to your support team. You'll meet regular sales goals by educating customers about service options and upselling to increase the value of their investment. Use your thorough understanding of Spectrum products and services to navigate your way to successful resolutions.It's all about learning and growingThis may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. No matter your background, our comprehensive, fully paid training (classroom, hands-on, instructor-led, and e-learning) can bring you up to speed on our advanced products and services in about a month. After that, you'll be ready to field technical questions, process orders, schedule field visits and more. Continuing updates keep you current on our newest products and services. One-on-one time with mentors and a special coaching line mean you have plenty of support to create smooth and streamlined processes for your customers and yourself.With a deliberate path to successWe believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.The benefits are clearIn addition to the core benefits - industry-leading retirement savings and 401(k) plans, comprehensive health care insurance options, dental and vision plans, flexible spending, family leave, and paid training and time off - we offer free Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and a selection of other programs to support team members and their families.What it takes to get startedThe minimum requirements for the Community Solutions Billing Representative role are:
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving bulk/multiple dwelling unit customer billing and account issues and upselling additional services.
- Profile: A positive, flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems. Community Solutions Billing Representatives use patience and strong communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on every customer interaction.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
Related Work ExperiencePreferred qualifications for the Community Solutions Billing Customer Service Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
Are you ready to join our team?Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.
- 1 year or more of sales experience, preferably selling Voice, Data, and Video solutions
- 6 months or more experience working with billing systems (ICOMS/CSG)
Posting ID: 574645031Posted: 2020-09-21