We are still Hiring! We are interviewing and onboarding virtually! We are especially in need of front -line talent-Our Customer Service Representatives! We are getting creative with our Contact Center Roles with virtual onboarding and work at home opportunities.
In a financial services contact center environment, the Customer Service Specialist I will receive inbound service calls from consumer clients on. While interacting with clients, the Customer Service Specialist I, you will answer inquiries, resolve issues, respond to client needs, uncover and explore opportunities to refer additional products and services. The specialist will deliver EASE, VALUE and EXPERTISE (EVE) in every client interaction and will ensure financial wellness through first call resolution. Contact Center team members are expected to act professionally at all times, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients and Key. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, by delivering Ease, Value and Expertise (EVE) in every client interaction on all deposit products.
• Build rapport and strengthen client relationships while servicing client needs with account inquiries, servicing needs, and issue resolution via First Call Resolution (FCR)
• Research and provide verification and documentation of client issues and resolution
• Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of Key Bank's products and services
• Effectively educate clients on the features and benefits of Key's products and services
• Identify financial wellness opportunities and transition the client to the Financial Wellness team.
• Knowledgeably respond to and overcome client objections
• Recognize and effectively act upon client retention opportunities
• Act as liaison for our clients to provide first call resolution by coordinating and following up with other departments or lines of business as appropriate
• Adhere to established policies and procedures related to servicing, regulatory compliance, and quality
• Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve team, department, and line of business commitments.
In addition to the functions listed above, specialists assigned to the digital team will also perform the following functions:
• Provide technical and customer support to Key's online products and services in the areas of troubleshooting, complex issues that involve PC operating systems, mobile devices, and tablets as it pertains to internet browsers and internet connectivity
• Ability to troubleshoot clients' navigational inquiries specifically in a digital space
• Responsible for interpreting and translating technical problems in a digital space into a language the client can understand and feel confident using to complete transactions
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the internet/mobile space that includes effective diagnostic resolution for search engines, online research, and web browsers
• Ability to effectively and confidently communicate updates to clients regarding system outages, service issues or other incidents impacting online/mobile users
• Based on business need, will be trained on additional navigational/client service support skill (i.e. Key Business Online, Personal Finance Management, Business Servicing, Retail Servicing, etc. ) to further assist clients in meeting their financial goals
• Demonstrate a desire and skill to educate on new technology options, services, functionality, etc. that provide benefit to the client
Key's application process for Contact Center Customer Service Representative position(s) require that you complete our Skill Match Survey. The Skill Match Survey can be taken via computer or mobile device and will take 20-30 minutes to complete. After completing the application, you will be prompted to take the Skill Match Survey.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1-2 years client services experience required
• Work experience requiring multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Demonstrated success in problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, and high pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency with knowledge and experience in Windows environment
• Ability to work at a high level of professionalism.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled
PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Location: Olcott, NY - 14126