Location: Sodus, New York
Schedule: Monday - Friday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
Spend each day enjoying what you do! Join the Reliant Team!
Reliant Community Federal Credit union, ranked one of Rochester's top mid-sized companies three years in a row, seeks a Project Manager to join our Project Management team.
Our Project Manager position oversees all aspects of assigned projects throughout all credit union departments, ensuring timely and effective completion. They will coordinate the planning for and completion of testing throughout the organization for new processes and systems as needed. They will also lead project teams to ensure appropriate resources are involved in identifying and overcoming project roadblocks and meeting the timeline and budget.
The right candidate for this position will understand and follow the expectations of Reliant's corporate culture. Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART) and an exceptional benefits package, including:
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid leave time allowances
- Employee life insurance
- Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
As a Project Manager at Reliant, you will:
- Define project scope, objectives, requirements, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Provide feedback and participate in the budget/performance planning process.
- Work with project owners to ensure the necessary due diligence and project proposals are completed and approved before project kick-off.
- Work with project owners and vendors to identify the goals and actions steps for successful project completion.
- Consistently apply credit union policies, practices, and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Strong personal computer skills, with proficiency in word processing & Spreadsheets.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical ability to assess situations, identify needs, and develop and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage, protect, and preserve sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Required Training & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- At least five (5) years of related work experience within financial services or leading project teams is required. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Project Management Certification desired.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Use a keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
- Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to decipher data contained in documents, reports, spreadsheets, etc., presented both on paper and electronically.
- Ability to travel independently within the credit union's geographic service area with valid NYS driver license and dependable transportation. Capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance.
- Ability to travel outside the credit union's service area occasionally for up to several consecutive days.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at email@example.com.
Posting ID: 570869099Posted: 2020-09-06