Professional Assistance for Seniors, Inc.Licensed Personal Care Aide (PCA) / Home Health Aide (HHA)
A Licensed PCA / HHA provides personal care, home management and other related home health supportive services. Our goal is to assist seniors and allow them to continue living in their private in-home environmen
t. The Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide works under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse and provides care in accordance with the DOH Matrix of permissible and non-permissible activities. Part time and full time positions are available with benefits. We're Proud to offer the following to our caregivers:
- Immediate Openings with flexible start dates
- Flexible Scheduling with Part-Time and Full-Time
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- 401k with Matching IRA opportunity
- Extensive Bonus Plan
- Opportunity for Medical and Dental Benefits
- Up to 22% Discounted Cell Phone Rates
- Supportive Team and Office Staff
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Growth and Stability
- Opportunity to make a difference in a community!
- Licensed Personal Care Aide or Home Health Aide with a valid Certificate
- Ability to speak, read and write in English sufficiently to understand and interpret the HHA Plan of Care, document care provided, and able to call the office staff to report any change and/or issues.
- Must be reliable and compassionate
- Must have current driver's license, reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, DMV check, fingerprinting
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must be able to travel throughout Monroe County (Gates, Greece, Chili, Brockport, Spencerport, Webster, Penfield, Fairport, Irondequoit, Hamlin)
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Experience preferred
- Preparing and serving normal/therapeutic diets
- Assisting with bathing, personal care, and dressing
- Monitoring changes in client's mental and physical conditions
- Light housekeeping
- Assist clients with self-administered medications
- Take, record and monitor temperature, pulse, respiration, intake/output
- Additional functions permissible under special circumstances
- Maintain and protect client confidentiality
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Professional Assistance for Seniors, Inc., reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Your employer is Professional Assistance for Seniors, Inc.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575739316Posted: 2020-09-24