It takes a Special person to become a Home Instead CAREGiver!
(home care aide, personal care assistant, direct care worker)
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking CAREGivers to provide safe supervision and personal care services to local seniors in the Centre County area.
* Earn a $500 Sign-on Bonus - Now through October (must meet hiring criteria to be eligible)
* Virtual Interviews Offered
* Paid Training
* PPE Provided
* Verizon/Sprint Wireless Discounts * PSECU Membership * Insurance Options * Bonus Opportunities * 401K
CAREGiver Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Apply Now or Call Ashlee today to learn more - 814-238-8820!
- Assistance with personal hygiene and grooming (shower/bath, dressing, shaving, toileting)
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Genuine passion for helping and caring for others.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a drug screen, DMV check and criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Must have valid car insurance
- Own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to transport client in your vehicle, or clients vehicle.
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is individually owned. Ron and Chrissy Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre, Clearfield, Mifflin and Juniata Counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582567073Posted: 2020-10-27