Aerotek is currently seeking a carpenter for a client in the Salem area.
- Interpret construction plans; read blueprints, sketches, and drawings for carpentry projects of all types
- Cut, shape, and install building materials to build frames for buildings and structures
- Adhere to all safety protocols while on the job, including wearing proper safety clothing and gear
- Keep the job site clean and organized at all times by putting away their own tools and materials after use, sweeping up, and performing other cleaning tasks
- must have experience
- must have own tools
- must have reliable transportation
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.