At ServiceMaster, commercial cleaning isn't a commodity, but an opportunity to provide extraordinary service.
ServiceMaster has an opportunity for Cleaners/Janitors to service our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Utilize ServiceMaster's commercial cleaning task schedules to perform all tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Emptying Trash
- Dusting all furniture, including desks, chairs, and tables
- Dusting all exposed surfaces, including sills, ledges, moldings, etc.
- Cleaning all glass and mirrors
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Weekly detailed office cleaning
- Arrive to work location at scheduled time
- Work within allotted hours
- Complete any special request made by client and log communication in company log.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented
- Friendly and Professional
- Willing to accept new challenges
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- High School Diploma required;
- Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
Work Demands & Requirements
- Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, pushing and pulling objects, lifting and moving objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
- Traveling to and from client locations is required, reliable transportation required.
- Uniform shirts are provided and must be worn during work hours.
- Must be willing to consent to background and drug screening, if necessary.
If you are interested in this position, and have not yet applied, please feel free to click the apply button below. You will be re-directed to our online application page.
ServiceMaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 544190879Posted: 2020-07-14