APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION to this job posting or you can send your resume to email@example.com (subject line: MH-North Carolina). You can also schedule an interview with me using this link to access my calendar: https://calendly.com/jimw298/30min
-$13 to $15.50 (pay increased effective 9/14/2020) + time and a half for any hours over 40 in a work week.
-2nd and 3rd Shift
-Must be able to work overtime, approx 30 hours of overtime a week
-Must be flexible for the start and end times
- Remove any empty cases from the pick location and place it on the takeaway conveyor.
- Efficiently move cartons from pick locations to pallets in the staging area.
- Palletize by customer order.
- May use a wrist mount or fixed scanner.
- Scan each carton to a pallet count cartons and make sure the count matches what is on the scanner.
- Make sure cartons are free of damage. Report quality issues to appropriate personnel.
- Shrinkwrap pallets
- Assist with non-routine duties as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Apply labels to cases.
- Ability to read and understand planograms
- Perform other duties assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply, and divide; understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to use a wrist mount scanner efficiently.
- Ability to learn and comprehend the distribution/production business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced team environment
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.