Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in the Greensboro and High Point area to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*Must be willing to travel within a 20 mile radius of your residence. All CAREGivers will be required to complete and pass specific classroom training designed by Home Instead Senior Care and complete in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/311.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575889308Posted: 2020-09-25