You belong at Popeyes! Why Popeyes? Because here, you can Bring IT ALL to the table. We're more than just great food - we're about loving what you do and sharing that genuine hospitality with everyone that walks through the door.Wildor Restaurant Group is a locally owned Popeyes franchisee. We currently have six open locations and are scheduled to open four additional locations in 2020 and 2021.
We're looking for a high performing GeneralManager candidate who can lead our Henderson location that is scheduled to open the end of 2020. We believe that employee experience determines guest experience, and the management team plays a key role in creating great experiences for team members so they, in turn, create memorable experiences for our guests that will keep them coming back for more.
- At least 6 months experience as a Popeyes Shift Manager or Assistant Manager or 1year of experience as an Assistant Manager or Shift Manager at a QSR/Restaurant concept
- Must hold or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification
- Solid knowledge of retail operations
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must display effective leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales
- Ability to assess situations, customize solutions, and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives
- Ability to coordinate, communicate, and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Work on the selling floor, requiring physical activity
- Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Essential Responsibilities - WHAT YOU DO!
- Create a great environment for the team so they want to serve our guests well
- Own the work environment (because the team reflects your attitude)
- Train and coach your team to achieve superior results
- Delegate tasks to help the team grow
- Set performance expectation, follow-up for results, and hold the team accountable
- Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback
- Research, resolve and prevent future problems
- Regularly observe the team from the guest perspective and celebrate or coach accordingly
- Manage the team to achieve sales goals
- Maintain daily and weekly food and equipment inventories and keep proper records
- Schedule team members' hours and assigns duties
- Ensure that OSHA, local health and safety codes, as well as company safety and security procedures, are followed
- Ensure compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Competitive salary - based on experience
- Eligible for our group health insurance plan
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Ongoing training and career development
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 582640012Posted: 2020-10-27