Summary Shift Leader of Job Function
Shift Leaders who consistently keeps our brand promises, help inspire the teams and deliver great results. They also understand the importance of providing an engaging environment for restaurant teams and the guest. A great Shift Leader is a servant leader; helping the shift to run smoothly by taking care of our restaurant teams and our guests. We believe that the employee experience determines the guest experience; therefore a successful Shift Leader understands the importance of balancing the experience of the restaurant team along with the guest experience.
Develop Servant Leaders
Puts your people and restaurant first – not yourself
• Models Servant Leadership by putting the people on their shift and restaurant first
• Coaches, trains and develops team members around process and procedures at each station including LTOs
• Actively participates in team huddles offering great ideas
• Consistently thanks the team and celebrates success
Create Memorable Experiences
Creates a service experience so good the guest can’t wait to come back to Popeyes
• Gets the team excited in the shift huddle to deliver great food and service
• Serves as a role model and coaches Service Basics
• Fixes bottlenecks, calls chicken drops and monitors Speed of Service
• Makes sure the restaurant is welcoming and clean
• Spends time with the guests in the dining room doing table touches throughout the shift
• Supports an empowered team to resolve guest concerns quickly
• Ensures product quality and all standards are met on their shift
• Provides ideas to the Restaurant General Manager to improve guest metrics and feedback
• Assist with labor management costs
• Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with all team members
• Must be proficient in each area of the restaurant to assist when necessary
• Acts with integrity and honesty while promoting culture
Maintains the balance between providing a high quality employee and guest experience, and achieving financial goals
• Uses shift tools and routines to ensure Quality, Service and Cleanliness Standards (QSC) will be met
• Ensures accuracy of inventory, waste tracking and HACCP Logs
• Reviews and approves invoices and inter-store transfers (ISTs)
• Checks people charts and production planning and makes necessary adjustments
• Applies action plans for Employee Engagement, Voice of Guest and Operational Assessments on the shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent guest service skills required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
• Ability to resolves issues in compliance with Popeyes standards
• Must have a friendly, relaxing demeanor, and courteousness
• Being a team player is essential.
• Ability to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Previous Experience: Preferred
• Must have reliable transportation
• Able to use touch-sensitive POS System
• All-Pro certified
• Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds of force frequently to move objects
• Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
• Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds.
• Consistently handles product preparation.
• Ability to kneel to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
• Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
$10.00/hr. - $12.00/hr.