The grand opening of the new Chapel Hill store will be in Early 2021
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our pizza team, you will create fresh pizzas and other delicious products to serve customers throughout the day, while building rapport and giving them a reason to return. If you are a pizza fanatic and love to get creative in the kitchen, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Take and prepare customer orders accurately and on time
- Maintain department appearance throughout the day by stocking, refilling and rotating product
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they'll take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin immediately, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in North Carolina.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
Posting ID: 575471991Posted: 2020-09-23