CFI Solo Company Driver Trucking Job.
Now Hiring TEAM CDL-A Drivers Near You | Dedicated Fleet
At CFI, we pride ourselves on offering the consistent miles and individualized attention that our professional drivers need to be successful. That's why we offer 24/7 support staff. WHEN OUR DRIVERS ARE HAPPY, WE'RE HAPPY.
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
- Pay based on experience, up to $.30 per driver
- Over 5,000 miles per week
- Home Weekly
- Good home time
- Electronic Logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Practical mile pay - all miles
- Reliable home time
- Rider program
- Pet friendly
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
Working as a team means you always have a helping hand to share responsibilities and someone who will lend support in a challenging situation. Our customers request teams on a regular basis to keep their freight continuously moving. This means that team equipment typically has a quicker trade cycle compared to solo equipment.
Team driving means flexibility in hours and consistent miles. Interested professional drivers can sign up with a team partner or we can help you find one through our Team Match program.
Additional benefits of running team include:
- Increased availably of freight
- More drop and hook loads
- Longer length of haul
Team drivers can live up to 250 miles apart.
GENERAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 21 years of age on date of hire.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must read and communicate in the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway
- traffic signs / signals, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records.
- Must have only one valid Driver's license (free of restrictions or limitations) of the type required and issued by the state
- of residence. Applicants whose licenses are not issued by their state of residency must have transfer requests
- completed no later than 30 days from hire date.
- Cannot currently hold an "Occupational" or "Restricted" license or work permit.
- Must pass standard DOT urine drug screen.
- Must pass company policy hair follicle test.
- Must meet requirements of the Driver job description.
- Must pass training/orientation requirements, including a road test.
Posting ID: 599651580Posted: 2021-01-15